Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Take Comfort

As I was driving back to school the other day, a song on my iPod came up, and it was just one of those songs that made me feel comforted and good about life. Here are the lyrics to the chorus:


You will be safe in His arms
You will be safe in His arms
' Cause the hands that hold the world
Are holding your heart

I love those lyrics. God's hands are big enough to support and contain the ENTIRE world! Obviously you will be safe in His arms. If only we can remember this in our times of trouble. "When everything is falling apart, you will be safe in His arms." This was so comforting to me, because it made me realize that God has everything under control, and He will help me through whatever I may be going through. 
It made me remember the text from Matthew 11:28- "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." I love that God will provide and comfort us when we feel like we absolutely cannot go on anymore. Thank you God for keeping me safe in your arms!

And so it goes...


His Life for Mine
His life for Mine
How could it ever be?


No comments:

Post a Comment